精品一区二区中文在线,无遮挡h肉动漫在线观看,国产99视频精品免视看9,成全免费高清大全

推薦文檔列表

職場英語詞匯:訂貨

時間:2021-10-30 10:55:20 求職英語 我要投稿

職場英語詞匯:訂貨

商務往來中,產品的定購是很多公司的主要業務。那么如何表達我要訂貨呢。

  I’d like to order your products.

職場英語詞匯:訂貨

  我想訂你們的產品。

  We’re ready to place an order with you.

  我們準備從你們那里訂貨。

  Can we make a change on order No.24?

  我們想對第24號訂單做一下調整,可以嗎?

  Our order hasn’t arrived yet. Could you please check it for me?

  我們的訂單還沒有到,能幫忙查一下嗎?

商務信函中的7個"C"原則

  寫信的原則(Writing Principles)已從原來的3個"C"(Conciseness, Clearness, Courtesy)發展到目前的7個"C":Completeness, Clearness, Concreteness, Conciseness, Correctness, Courtesy, Consideration.

  對商業信函的"完整"要求

  要求書信的"完整", 理由有三:

  1.一封完整的書信比一封不完整的書信,有更大的可能性帶來預期的效果;

  2.一封完整的書信,有助于建立和表達友善關系;

  3.一封完整的書信,可以避免由于遺漏重要情況(情報)所導致的訴訟(Lawsuit);

  4. 有時,某些不顯眼的書信或文件,由于所提供的情況完整而又生動有力(Complete and Effective)而成為極為重要的文件。

  一封信寫得是否完整,建議用五個"W"來檢驗,即:

  "Who, What, Where, When 及Why (包括How)"

  例如在定貨的信中,必須明確說明

  "需要什么商品"(What you want)

  "何時需要" (When you need the goods)

  "貨物發到何地何人收"(to Whom and Where the goods to be sent)

  "如何付款"(How payment will be made)

  如對對方的要求做出否定的答復時(如不能報盤,不能理賠等)應說明理由"為什么"(Why)

  實例

  Dear Sirs,

  With reference to your letter of April 9, we are pleased to accept your offer of 100 tons of Copper Wire as per your Offer Sheet No.8/070/02B. Please go ahead and apply for your Export License. As soon as we are informed of the number of the Export License we will open the L/C by cable.

  關于你們四月九日函,我們高興地接受你們第8/070/02B號報盤單所報100噸紫色銅絲。請著手辦理申請出口許可證。一經接到出口許可證號碼的通知,當即電開信用證。(來源:英語點津)

學會"代理"英語17句

  很多外國企業都在中國選擇代理商來為他們打開市場、銷售貨物。那么,要求做某家公司的代理該怎么"開口"呢?我們一起來看看吧!

  1、I would like to discuss with you our agency of your electric fans.

  我想同貴方商談你們電風扇的代理問題。

  2、I wonder whether your firm is represented in our country.

  我不知道貴公司在我國是否有代理。

  3、We would be glad if you would consider our application to act as agents for the sale of your product in our country.

  如果貴方能考慮我們的申請使我們成為貴公司產品在我國市場的銷售代理的話,我們會很高興的。

  4、We are pleased to offer you an exclusive agency for the sale of our products in your country.

  我們很樂意指定你們成為我方產品在貴國的獨家代理。

  5、We are pleased that you are prepared to appoint us as your sole agent for your products.

  對貴方有意指定我們成為貴方產品的獨家代理,我們感到很高興。

  6、We're favorably impressed by your proposal for sole distribution.

  對貴方建議由我方擔任獨家經銷商一事,我們頗感興趣。

  7、 Thank you for offering us the sales contract for your products and we appreciate the confidence you have placed in us.

  謝謝貴方提出讓我們代理你們的產品,我們很感激你們對我們所表示的信心。

  8、 If you give us the agency, we will spare no effort to further your interests.

  如果貴方給予我們代理權,我們將不遺余力為貴方爭取利益。

  9、As your agents, we'll make greater efforts to push the sale of your products.

  作為你們的代理,我們將會更加努力地推銷你方產品。

  10、We will increase our turnover if you appoint us as your sole agent.

  如果你方指定我們作為獨家代理,我們將增加我們的銷售量。

  11、 We'd like to sign a sole agency agreement with you on your electric fans for a period of three years.

  我們想同你方簽訂一項為期三年專營電扇的獨家代理協議。

  12、I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.

  想必你已知道,我想和你方商談鬧鐘的代理事宜。

  13、We usually get a 10% commission of the amount on every deal.

  通常我們取得的傭金是每筆成交額的10%。(來源:英語點津)