- 相關推薦
外企面試常用英語口語
外企面試常用英語口語有哪些?以下是小編整理的相關資料,歡迎參考。
Q:Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it. 你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!
A:With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills. 依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個項目都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。
Q:Give me a summary of your current job description. 對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。
A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support. 我干了五年的電腦程序員。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟件供應方面的支持。
Q:Why did you leave your last job? 你為什么離職呢?
A:Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it. 我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。
A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. I feel there is no
opportunity for advancement. 我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。
Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional? 你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?
A:With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent. 憑借我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。
A:With my teaching experience, I am confident that I can relate to students very well. 依我的教學經驗,我相信能與學生相處的很好。
Q:What contribution did you make to your current (previous) organization? 你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?
A:I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position. 我已經完成三個新項目,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。
Q:What do you think you are worth to us? 你怎么認為你對我們有價值呢?
A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future. 我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的貢獻。
Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position? 你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?
A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful. 我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。
Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?Do you work well under stress or pressure? 你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎?你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?
A:Yes, I think so.
A:The trait is needed in my current(or previous) position and I know I can handle it well. 這種特點就是我目前(先前)工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。
Q:What is your strongest trait(s)? 你個性上最大的特點是什么?
A:Helpfulness and caring. 樂于助人和關心他人。
A:Adaptability and sense of humor. 適應能力和幽默感。
A:Cheerfulness and friendliness. 樂觀和友愛。
Q:How would your friends or colleagues describe you? 你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?
(pause a few seconds) (稍等幾秒鐘再答,表示慎重考慮。)
A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends. 他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。
A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person. 他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。
Q:What personality traits do you admire? 你欣賞哪種性格的人?
A:I admire a person who is)honest, flexible and easy-going. 誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。
A:(I like) people who possess the "can do" spirit. 有"實際行動"的人。
Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel? 作為行政人員,你有什么樣的領導才能?
A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership. 我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標
A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy. 我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。
Q:How do you handle your conflict with your colleagues in your work? 你如何處理與同事在工作中的意見不和?
A:I will try to present my ideas in a more clear and civilized manner in order to get my points across. 我要以更清楚文明的方式,提出我的看法,使對方了解我的觀點。
Q:How do you handle your failure? 你怎樣對待自己的失敗?
A:None of us was born "perfect". I am sure I will be given a second chance to correct my mistake. 我們大家生來都不是十全十美的,我相信我有第二個機會改正我的錯誤。 Q:What provide you with a sense of accomplishment. 什么會讓你有成就感?
A:Doing my best job for your company. 為貴公司竭力效勞。
A:Finishing a project to the best of my ability. 盡我所能,完成一個項目。
Q:What is most important in your life right now? 眼下你生活中最重要的是什么?
A:To get a job in my field is most important to me. 對我來說,能在這個領域找到工作是最重要的。
A:To secure employment hopefully with your company. 希望能在貴公司任職對我來說最重要。
Q:Could you project what you would like to be doing five years from now? 你能預料五年后你會做什么嗎?
A:As I have some administrative experience in my last job, I may use my organizational and planning skills in the future. 我在上一個工作中積累了一些行政經驗,我將來也許要運用我組織和計劃上的經驗和技巧。
A:I hope to demonstrate my ability and talents in my field adequately. 我希望能充分展示我在這個行業的能力和智慧。
A:Perhaps, an opportunity at a management position would be exciting. 也許有機會,我將會從事管理工作。
(如果不愿正面回答,也可以說:) It would be premature for me to predict this. 現在對此問題的預測,尚嫌過早。
(甚至還可以打趣的說:) Hypothetically speaking, I might be able to do your current job as a director. (或 CEO 或 president)說不定,我也能做你現在主任的工作呢!
Q:What current issues concern you the most? 目前什么事是你最關心的?
A:The general state of our economy and the impact of China' entry to WTO on our industry. 目前中國經濟的總體情況以及中國入世對我們行業的影響。
Q:How long would you like to stay with this company? 你會在本公司服務多久呢?
A:I will stay as long as I can continue to learn and to grow in my field. 只要我能在我的行業力繼續學習和長進,我就會留在這里。
Q:What range of pay-scale are you interested in? 你喜歡那一種薪水層次標準?
A:Money is important, but the responsibility that goes along with this job is what interests me the most. 薪水固然重要,但這工作伴隨而來的責任更吸引我。
A:(假如你有家眷,可以說:) To be frank and open with you, I like this job, but I have a family to support. 坦白地說,我喜歡這份工作,不過我必須要負擔我的家庭。
拓展閱讀:
外企英語面試PK技巧
一、是否有領導能力
二、是否有過項目管理經驗
三、是否能處理領導或團隊的不同意見(溝通能力)
四、對應聘職位的看法(將如何去做,其工作重點是什么)
五、是否具有很強的抗壓力和適應能力
六、在某行業的專業經驗積累(或人脈積累)
這些問題考來考去,其實是換湯不換藥,所以在你準備參加面試前,如果能就這6個問題,每個問題仔細回憶下自己過去的實際案例,也就是用英語或其他對方需要的語言準備6個證明自己能力的案例故事。先寫出來,再熟讀,再背熟,這樣當HR用英語無論怎么問你,哪怕對方是新西蘭口音或馬來西亞口音的英語,你也可以快速的回答了,記住,只要你聽懂了,然后馬上答出來,無論答的內容是否好,重要的是你給考官留下了反應敏捷,思維有條理的好印象,只要作到了上述這點。
【外企面試常用英語口語】相關文章:
英語口語面試常用句型08-31
求職外企面試技巧06-12
東航面試英語口語03-28
英語口語考試面試對話11-18
考研復試英語口語面試技巧08-23
高考英語口語考試常用句子12-31
辦公室拒絕邀請英語口語12-06
職場英語口語:關于如何休假的短語句子06-14
面試類型及應對技巧:案例面試07-19
面試:怎么和面試官打招呼06-08