- 相關推薦
外貿英語參觀公司對話
用英語與外國客戶進行對話,并且帶著它們參觀并時其了解公司優勢。以下是小編分享給各位的外貿英語參觀公司對話,希望對大家有幫助。
外貿英語參觀公司對話
A: Mr. Fang,may I take a look around your company?
A:方先生,我可以 參觀一下貴公 司嗎?
B: Yes,ot course. Ill show you around. Lets go outside.
B:是的,當然,我帶你 四處轉轉,我們走吧!
A: Your buildings are very large.
A:你們的辦公大樓真大啊!
B: Yes. We are still expanding.
B:是的,我們還在擴建呢。
A; Whats that red building?
A:那座紅色的建筑物是做什么用的?
B: Thats our research and development center.
B:那是我們的研發中心。
A: Would you mind showing me your showroom?
A:可以帶我去看看你們公司的展示間嗎?
B: Of course. lts on the fourth floor.
B:好的,在四樓.
A: Is any work done by yourself?
A:所有的工作都是由你們自己來完成的嗎?
B: Yes.we are fully self-sufficient,B:是的,我們完全自給自足。
A: What type of company is it?
A:你們是哪一類型的公司?
B: lts.a trading company.
B: 我們是一家貿易公司。
A: Does most of your business deal in exports?
A: 你們的主要生意是出口經營嗎?
B: Yes.most of our business is in trade with America.
B: 是的,我們大部分的生意都是跟美國交易的.
A: How about Europe?
A:那歐洲方面呢?
B; Well.at the moment.not much. But with a view to future trade.we have branch offices in New York and Chicago. Were planning to open a new office in Paris.too.
B:嗯,目前還不是很多。但是鑒于長遠的貿易發展,我們在紐約和芝加哥已設立分公司。我們也計劃在巴黎開一家新公司。
A: Is your main office in Shanghai?
A:總公司是在上海嗎?
B: Yes.it was founded in 1993.1 belong to the Export Department and I meet foreign customers; I show them our new products and discuss trade terms with them. I sometimes entertain our customers.
B:是的,它成立于1993年。我屬于出口部,我負責接待外國客戶,帶領他們參觀本公司的新產品,并和他們討論貿易條款。有時候,我還要款待我們的客戶呢!
帶領參觀外貿英語情景對話
A: Hello. Wilson Industries. What can I do for you
A:您好,威爾遜實業公司我能為您做些什么
B: This is Mike Webber of Webber Industries. I have something important to discuss with the Managing director. lm calling to see if we can make an appointment tomorrow morning
B:我是韋伯實業公司的邁克韋們,我有很重要的事情要和你仃J的總經理商量我打電話來是想看能不能明天上午和他見個面。
A: Hold on,please. Ill check his agenda.
A:請稍等。我來查查他的日程表。
B: Im afraid he wont be available tomorrow morning. So you might come over tomorrow afternoon.
B:恐怕明天早上他沒有空。您可以明天下午過來。
A: What time is convenient for him
A:他什么時間有空
B: Between four and five.if that suits you.
B:如果您方便的話,請在四點到五點之間來。
A: OK. That suits me.
A:好的。我方便。
B: Good. See you then.
B:好,到時候見。
A: Thank you. See you.
A:謝謝再見.
帶領參觀外貿英語情景對話
A: Mr. Burton called,while you were out,concerning you meeting with him on Tuesday.
A:在您出去的時候,布頓先生來過電話,關于和您周二見面的事。
B: Yes.at nine oclock.
B:是的,在9點。
A: It isnt at nine oclock anymore. He wants to reschedule the appointment. He said he was extremely sorry but something urgent has come up.
A:不是9點了。他想改個時間.他說非常抱歉。因為發生緊急的事。
B: Oh,thats something unexpected. What time did he suggest
B:哦,這可是出乎意料的事情。他建議在什么時候見面
A: He said hes booked up the whole week except tomorrow afternoon.
A:他說除了明天下午他這一周都安排滿了。
B: But Ive got a very tight schedule tomorrow. I might not be able to make it.
B:可是我明天的日程安排得很緊我很難安排時間。
A: If it is inconvenient for both parties.lm afraid we have to cancel it.
A:如果雙方都不方便的話,那就只好取消了。
B: I think the appointment will have to be canceled. Please inform Mr. Burton about it.
B:我看這次約會不得不取消了。請告知布頓先生。
迎來送往之在賓館的路上外貿英語口語對話
On the road to the hotel
在賓館的路上
A:Is this the first time you have come to China?
你是第一次來中國嗎?
B:No, this is already the 5th time. But it is the first time for me to come to Dalian. What a beautiful city it is!
不是,這次已經是第五次了,但是來大連這是第一次。大連可真是一座美麗的城市呀。
A:You know Dalian is the most beautiful city in North-east China and is called the "North Pearl".
大連是中國東北最漂亮的城市,被稱作是“北方明珠”。
B:Really?
真的嗎?
A:What is more, it is a famous trade port in the world, and plays a very important role in the foreign trade business. The technology and equipment of its container have met the international level.
而且,大連港在世界上也是很有名的貿易港,在對外貿易中發揮著重要的作用。集裝箱技術和設備達到了國際水平。
B:Are there any specialties in this city?
大連有什么特產?
A:Apples and seafood are very well-known here.
有蘋果和海鮮。
1.play an important role in 在某方面起重要作用,扮演重要角色
eg. The teacher plays an important role in the learning process.
教師在教學中起重要的作用。
eg. Some of these same chemicals play an important role in how you feel pain.
這些物質中的一些對于人的疼痛感起至關重要的作用。
2.specialty
n. 專業,專長;特產;特性;招牌菜
adj. 特色的;專門的;獨立的
eg. What is the specialty of the restaurant?
這家餐廳的招牌菜是什么?
eg. "You should get to know recruiters and search firms in your area" of specialty.
應該了解你所在”的專業“領域的招聘人員和獵頭公司。”
eg. The tourism souvenirs are commemorative commodities of local specialty, which were brought by travelers at the travel destination.
旅游紀念品是旅游者在旅游目的地購買的、具有當地特色的紀念性商品。
帶領參觀外貿英語情景對話
A:Mr. Brown.I hope Im not disturbing you.
A:布朗先生,希望我沒有打擾您。
B:No.not at all.
B:不,沒有。
A:I must make apologies. I wont be able to keep my appointment with you tomorrow morning. Unforeseen circumstances compel me to leave for New York tomorrow morning.and lII be gone for a week. lm afraid lve brought you too much trouble.
A:很抱歉明天上午我不能如約與您會談有件意外事情使我不得不明天上午去巴黎,恐怕得一周的時間。我擔心給您帶來很多麻煩。
B:Never mind. lrs understandable. Do you want to cancel the appointment
B:不要緊。可以理解。那您想取消這次會談嗎
A:No.I wonder if we could postpone the meeting to next Thursday.
A:不,我想知道能否推遲到下周四。
B:But lve got a very tight schedule next Thursday. I might not be able to make it.
B:可是下周四我的日程安排得滿滿的、很難再重新安排。
A:How about next Friday
A:那下周五怎么樣
B:Oh,Friday is OK.
B:哦,周五可以。
A: Will the afternoon suit you
A:那下午您方便嗎
B: Yes,the afternoon will be just as good
B:是的,下午可以.
A: Then shall we make it at three oclock
A:那我們就定在下午3點鐘吧。
B: Good.Three oclock at my office.
B:好的、3點鐘在我的辦公室見面。
A: OK,thats settled.
A:好的,就這么定了。
帶領參觀外貿英語情景對話
A: Hello.Mark Owen speaking. Can I help you
A:您好,我是馬克歐文有什么事嗎
B: Hello.Mr. Owen. This is David Smith of International Trading Co. Im sorry you missed me when you called my office this morning. My secretary said you called concerning our meeting next Wednesday
B:您好我是國際貿易公司的大衛史密斯一很抱歉,您今天上午給我辦公室打電話時我不在。我的秘書說您打電話問我們下周三見面的事,是嗎
A: Yes,Mr. Smith.thank you for returning my call. Im glad to finally get a hold of you.l wanted to let you know I will not be able to keep our appointment next Wednesday.l will be in Shanghai that day.ls there any possibility we can move the meeting to Tuesday
A:是的,史密斯先生,謝謝您給我回電話很高興終于聯系到您了。我想告訴您我下周三不能去赴約了.那天我要去上海辦事有沒可能把見面時間改到周二
B: Im sorry.lm afraid lm completely booked on Tuesday. Would it be possible to postpone until you return
B:對不起,我周二的日程已經排得滿滿的了,能否延后,等您回來再說
A: Well,l was counting on taking care of our meeting before I leave, but I suppose I could shuffle a few things. Yes,lII be back Friday morning. What about Friday afternoon Would that will be convenient for you
A.哦,我原打算在離開之前處理好見面事宜,不過我想我可以重新安排一下。是的,周五早上回來。那周五下午怎么樣那個時候您方便嗎
B: That should be fine. Say about 2 0clock,OK
B:應該沒有問題。下午2點鐘如何
A: OK. Ill look forward to seeing you at 2 0clock next Friday afternoon.
A:好的一希望周五下午2點鐘見到您。
B: Thank you very much.Mr. Owen.Ill see you on Friday.
B:非常感謝,歐文先生,周五見.
A: See you.
A:再見。
【外貿英語參觀公司對話】相關文章:
外貿英語訂貨對話05-08
外貿英語補償貿易對話03-14
外貿英語更新報價單情景對話11-23
外貿英語詞匯家具木材03-14
外貿英語貨物進出口對照詞匯09-19
外貿英語常用詞匯190個04-28
商務交際英語情景對話11-17
職場面試愛好英語對話11-14
英語口語考試面試對話11-18
職場時間管理英語對話12-26