- 相關推薦
外貿英語機場迎接對話
下面是外貿英語機場迎接對話,一起來讀一讀吧。
meet at the airport
機場迎接
a: excuse me, but are you mr. green from britain?
您好,您是從英國來的格林先生嗎?
b: that's it. i am joe green. you must be wang yong from the textile import and export corporation.
是的,我是喬·格林。您一定是紡織品進出口公司的王勇吧。
a: yes. nice to meet you, mr. green.
正是。很高興見到您,格林先生。
b: nice to meet you too, mr. wang. now let me introduce my family. this is my wife, marry, and this is my son, tom.
很高興見到您,王先生。噢,讓我來介紹一下我的家人,這是我妻子瑪麗,這是我兒子湯姆。
a: how do you do?
你們好!
b: how do you do, mr. zhang?
您好,張先生。
a: let me help you with your luggage.
我來幫您拿行李吧?
b: no, thanks. i can manage it.
不,謝謝,我能行。
a: did you have a good flight, mr. green?
旅途愉快吧?
b: wonderful! nice food and good service.
很愉快,吃的好,服務也不錯。
a: anyhow, it's a long way to china, isn't it? and i think you must be very tired.
不管怎樣,來中國的路很漫長,不是嗎?我想您一定累了。
b: yes, i am, rather. but i'll be all right by tomorrow and ready for business.
是的,我確實挺累的,不過,明天我就會好的,準備談生意。
a: now, mr. green, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
格林先生,如果一切都準備好了,我們最好動身去賓館吧。
b: i’d like to. let's go.
好的,我們走吧。
a: this way, please. our car is waiting over there.
這邊請,我們的車在那邊等著。
start for 動身前往,出發
eg. i hope it's a good start for you.
我希望這對您是一個很好的開始。
eg. now, mr.smith, if all is ready, we'd better start for the hotel.
史密斯先生,如果一切都準備好了,我們出發去賓館吧。
eg. as they began their studies, many were fired by idealism and eagerness to achieve a fresh start for themselves and their country.
當他們開始學習時,很多人由于理想主義和急切盼望為自己和他們的國家帶來一個新的開始而被開除了。
【外貿英語機場迎接對話】相關文章:
外貿英語對話:報價08-09
外貿英語訂貨對話05-08
外貿英語報價情景對話07-05
外貿英語帶領參觀對話06-12
外貿英語約會對話10-12
有關報價的外貿英語對話09-21
有關訂單的外貿英語對話06-10
外貿英語包裝口語對話10-16
外貿英語參觀公司對話06-13
外貿英語之產品情景對話05-14