- 相關推薦
商務英語:代理條件和要求Part one
1. We can't give you exclusive agency of the whole European market without having the slightest idea of your possible annual marketing turnover.如果沒有貴司任何關于市場銷售額的計劃,我們不能給你整個歐洲市場的獨家代理權
2. Before we know your sales volume, your plan for promotion and import license's
conditions, it is rather difficult for us to consider your proposal.
在知道貴司銷售額、推廣計劃和進口許可前,我們兌現你的提議是很困難的
3. We have noted your quest to act as our agent in your district, but before going further into the matter, we should like to know more about your market.
我們已經知道你方擔任我司在你方區域代理的請求,但在此事進一步之前,我們想知道更多你方市場的情況
4. To enable us to make further study of your proposal, would you please let us know as
early as possible the sales prospects of the item in your market ,your program in detail, your
business organizations in various districts and their activities.
為了進一步研究你方的建議,能否盡早告訴我們在你們市場關于我們該產品的銷售前景、你們的詳細計劃,你們在各種區域及活動的各種商業組織?
5. Unless you increase the turnover we can hardly point you as our sole agent.
除非你增加你們的銷售額,否則我們很難指定你作為我司的獨家代理
6. If you can push the sales successfully for the next 6 month we may appoint you as our agent.
如果你們在六個月中促使生意成功的話,我們可能指定你們作為我們的代理
7. We feel it would be better to consider the matter of agency after you done more business with us.
我們感覺當你同我們有更多生意后再討論代理事宜更佳
8. To be our agent you need to increase your annual turnover.
要做我們的代理,需要增加你們的銷售額
9. To be our agent you are requested to push your sales of our product effectively.
要成為我們的代理,你就要更有效的銷售我們的產品
10. We hope you will do your best to push the sale of our products.
我們希望你們將盡最大努力銷售我們的產品
11. To facilitate the extension of sales, you mush advertise our products by mean of TV and newspapers.
為了更有效的拓展銷售,你們必須在電視和報紙上推廣我們的產品
12. We hope that you will redouble your efforts in your sales pushing.
我們希望你們在促銷上更加加倍努力
13. To be our agent your minimum annual turnover should be at least 8000 cents.
若成為我們的代理商,你們每年最低的銷售額應至少達到8000分
14. If you could agree to terms, we would point you as our sole agent.
如果你同意條款,我們可指定你們做我們的獨家代理商
15. If terms are workable , we think you will be just the firm we would like to have to represent us.
如果條款有效,我們認為你們要堅定的代表我們
【商務英語:代理條件和要求Part one】相關文章:
商務英語口語900句:Unit One08-03
會議紀要格式和要求08-10
公司離職證明要求格式和范文04-24
會議紀要的規范格式和寫法要求10-13
關于會議紀要的規范格式和寫作要求07-12
小學語文說課的一般步驟和要求08-14
商務英語10-19
小學英語說課稿《It costs one thousand eight hundred yuan》09-02
商務英語學習05-17
商務英語:need10-03