- 相關推薦
商務詢盤問價對話
這是兩段關于商務詢盤問價的對話,一起來練習吧。
Conversation 1
對話1
A: We are interested in some precision machine tools. We have some inquires on hand.
A:我們對一些精密機床很感興趣,我手頭有些詢價。
B: That's fine. We can supply all kinds of precision machine tools. Our products are much admired in the world market and enjoy a wide acceptance in modern industry.
B:太好了!我們能供應各種精密機床,我們的產品在世 界市場上是很受歡迎的,在現代工業中也被廣泛應用。
A:Can I have a look at your catalogue and the corresponding technical data?
A:我能看一看你們的樣本目錄和有關技術資料嗎?
B:Why,of course. Here are some that will show you our latest development. You may select which ever you need.
B:當然可以。這是些有關我們最新技術發展情況的樣 本,從中可選擇你需要的產品。
A:I think our users have the impression that your prices are always much too high, compared with those of other supplies.
A:我想我們的用戶認為你們的價格與其他供應商所出的 價格相比,太高了。
B : Excuse me. It’s true that our products do cost slightly more than the other makers, but Ifs only due to our technological superiority.
B:請原諒,我們的產品是由于具有髙技術性能而比其他 廠家的產品貴一點。
A:Your products may have certain advantages, but your prices are too stiff.
A:你們的產品可能有一定的優點,但你們的要價確實太 髙了
B:lf you give us your inquiry, I shall go very carefully into the price and try my best to put you on the best of the terms.
B:如果你把詢價給我們,我們愿把價格好好算一算,盡最 大努力給你們最優惠的條件。
A:OK,I'll come back to discuss it to some details after our users have studied your catalogues and price list.
A:好的。等我們的用戶研究了你們的目錄和價目表以 后,再詳細談。
B:Yes,surely. We hope to do some substantial business with you.
B:好吧,我們希望同你們大量成交。
Conversation 2
對話2
A: We're interested in your Drawn Works. What about the supply position?
A:我們對你們的抽紗制品感興趣,供應情況怎樣?
B:For most of the articles in the catalog, we have good supply.
B:目錄中大部分的貨源都很充足。
A:Here's our inquiry list. You’ll find the required items, specifications and quantities all there.
A:這是我們的詢價單,所需的品種、規格和數量都在上
B: Thanks. I’ll look into it and let you have our firm offers tomorrow.
B:謝謝。我把這詢價單研究一下,明天報實盤給你。
A:l don't need to remind you that the market has become very competitive.
A:不用我說你事實上一定很了解,市場的競爭很激烈。
B:You'll find our prices very favorable.
B:你會發現我們的價格非常優惠。
A:That's fine. By the way, do you quote FOB or CIF?
A:那很好。順便問一下,你們是報離岸價還是到岸價?
B:Either can be done, though we usually quote on CIF basis.
B:報哪個都行,不過我們一般是報到岸價。
A:Then would you please make your prices CIF including five percent?
A:那你能報包括百分之五傭金在內的到岸價嗎?
B:Certainly. We can work them out for you.
B:行,我們可以替你把價格算出來。
【商務詢盤問價對話】相關文章:
商務交際相識英語對話08-23
商務交際英語情景對話08-06
商務英語實用交流對話08-25
商務英語經理口語對話09-16
商務英語交際寒暄對話05-28
商務談判常用英語對話06-27
商務英語交際情景對話05-25
商務英語面試情景對話09-05
商務英語打車口語對話08-18
商務英語口語餐廳對話07-29