- 相關推薦
商務英語接待來客日常用語
在日常商貿來往上,少不了對來客的接待,下面總結了一些常用的接待來客的口語句子,希望可以給大家帶來參考。
常用口語句子:
Could I have your name, please?
= May I have your name?
請問您叫什么名字?
How do I address you?
我該怎么稱呼您?
address v. 稱呼
What can I do for you?
= Can I help you?
= May I help you?
有什么可以效勞的嗎?
Do you have an appointment?
您預約了嗎?
appointment n. 約會,約定
Mr. Liu is expecting you.
劉先生在等您。
We've been expecting you.
我們一直在等您。
expect v. 期待,期盼
I'm afraid he is engaged at the moment.
恐怕他現在正忙。
I'm afraid he can't see you at the moment.
恐怕他現在不能見您。
He is at a meeting right now.
他現在正在開會。
I'm sorry, but he's not available right now.
很抱歉,但他現在沒空/不能接見客人。
engaged a. 忙碌的,繁忙的
available a. 有空的,可見客人的
Would you mind waiting?
您介意等一會兒嗎?
Can you please wait just a moment?
請稍等一會兒,好嗎?
Please wait a second/sec/moment/minute.
請稍等。
Please take a seat. I'll tell him you're here.
您請坐,我去告訴他您來了。
I'll see if Mr. Liu is free.
我去看看劉先生現在有沒有空。
If you'd like to take a seat. I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.
如果您愿意坐會兒,我這就去看看劉先生是否能見您。
Mr. Liu will come and see you right away.
劉先生馬上就來見您。
Mr. Liu will be with you shortly.
劉先生馬上就會過來見您。
He will be here in a few minutes.
他幾分鐘后就過來。
shortly ad. 不久,馬上
接待來客Receiving a Client
Secretary: Good morning, sir. Can I help you?
秘書:早上好,先生。有什么可以效勞的嗎?
Guest: Yes. I'd like to see Mr. Liu, please.
客人:是的,我想見劉先生。
Secretary: Do you have an appointment?
秘書:您預約了嗎?
Guest: No, I'm afraid I haven't. I'm from the Eagle Company, and I come to see Mr. Liu to discuss sales of our new
electronic products,
客人:恐怕沒有。我是Eagle公司的,來找劉先生談談我們的新電子產品的銷售的事情。
Secretary: Could I have your name, please?
秘書:請問您叫什么名字?
Guest: Smith, Peter Smith. And here's my card.
客人:史密斯,彼得·史密斯。這是我的名片。
Secretary: If you'd like to take a seat, Mr. Smith, I'll see if Mr. Liu can see you.( to Mr. Liu on his extension ) I have a
Mr. Smith of the Eagle Company who wants to see you... Thank you. ( to Mr. Smith ) Mr. Liu will be with you in about five
minutes, Mr. Smith. Would you like a cup of coffee?
秘書:史密斯先生,如果您愿意坐會兒,我這就去看看劉先生是否能見您。(打給劉先生的分機)Eagle公司的史密斯先生想見您…謝謝。(對史密斯先生)劉先生約5分鐘后就過來,史密斯先生。您想喝杯咖啡嗎?
Guest: I'd rather have a cup of tea if possible.
客人:如果可能的話我倒想來杯茶。
Secretary: Of course, Mr. Smith.
秘書:當然可以了,史密斯先生。
【商務英語接待來客日常用語】相關文章:
接待國外客戶 商務英語經典口語10-18
商務英語加班口語08-23
BEC商務英語學習08-10
商務英語經典20句08-25
商務英語的學習重點10-04
精選商務英語情景口語10-17
商務英語備考語錄09-04
前臺接待辭職范文09-19
職場會議接待禮儀05-22
商務英語求職簡歷范文08-25