精品一区二区中文在线,无遮挡h肉动漫在线观看,国产99视频精品免视看9,成全免费高清大全

英語面試中如何回答“離職原因”

時間:2024-06-15 19:24:01 學人智庫 我要投稿
  • 相關推薦

英語面試中如何回答“離職原因”

  以下是小編整理的關于英語面試的答題技巧,歡迎參考。

英語面試中如何回答“離職原因”

  1)Why do you want to leave your present job and join us?

  你為什么要辭去現在的工作來我們這里?

  2)What's the reason for you to leave your present job?

  你為何要辭去你現在的工作?

  3)For what do you decide to leave your present job?

  你為何要辭去你現在的工作?

  4)How would you evaluate your present firm?

  你如何評價你現在的公司?

  (It's an excellent company that afforded me many fine experiences.)

  5)How do you feel about leaving all of your benefits?

  你對失去所有的福利怎么看?

  6)What was your reason for leaving?

  你為什么要離開呢?

  7)Do you enjoy your present job?

  你喜歡目前的工作嗎?

  8)What made you decide to change your job?

  什么原因使你決定換工作?

  9)I know from your resume that you are working as an administration assistant in a trading company.Why do you plan to change your job?

  我知道你正在一家貿易公司任職行政助理,為什么你計劃轉職?

  10)Why have you changed you job so frequently?

  你為什么經常換工作?

  11)What's the reason why you left your previous employer?

  你為何要離開原來的雇主?

 

  你可以用以下答案來回答。

  1)The job is out of my major/field/specialty/domain.

  我的工作不屬于我的專業范圍/專業領域/專業/專業領域。

  2)I want to do a job that can offer me the opportunity for advancement.

  我想找一個能給我帶來提升機會的工作。

  3)I am looking for a more challenging opportunity.

  我想找一個更具挑戰性的工作。

  4)My former company has been bankrupt.

  我原先那個公司已經破產了。

  5)Because that company didn’t have a good future, so I needed to consider my future.

  因為那家公司沒有什么前途,所以我必需考慮我的未來。

  6)My reason for leaving my present employment is that I am desirous of getting broader experience in trading.

  我離職的理由是希望在貿易方面,能獲得更廣泛的經驗

  7)My reason for leaving the company is that I wish to get into the advertising business.

  我離職的原因,是希望在廣告業方面發展。

  8) I am leaving our office to be with my mother and care for my aged mother in a distant city.

  我為照顧住在外地的老母親而申請辭職。

  9)My reason for leaving my present emplyment is simple because I see no chance of advancement.

  我離職的理由是因為深知無升遷的機會。

  10)I am desirous of leaving the office in order to gain more experience in an exporter's office.

  我希望在出口公司能獲得更多的經驗,故愿轉職。

  11)I am desirous of leaving the employment in order to improve my position and have more responsiblility.

  由于希望獲得更高的職位負更多的責任,而離開現職。

  12)I left them a fortnight ago, owing to a disagreement with the president Mr. Lau.

  由于本人與董事長劉先生意見不合,兩星期前離職。

  13)I left the position with the desire of improving my position.

  我為了找更高的職位,而請求離職。

  14)I left the office on account of the discontinuance of the business.

  由于所服務的公司解散,只好離職。

  15)I left the company because I found a full-time job after graduation.

  畢業后因找到工作辭去兼職。

  16)The only reason why I am leaving the present position is I want an object to better myself.

  w我準備離開目前的工作崗位,唯一理由是為謀求更高的職位。

  17)Unfortunately I have had to leave my position, as my employers have been forced to liquidate their business due to the worldwide economic adversity.

  很不幸地,我不得不離職,因這一次世界性的經濟不景氣,使我的雇主不得不結束業務。

  18)I now wish to enter an office where the work requires greater individual responsibility and judgment than here, and where there is more opportunity for advancement.

  目前,本人希望進入一家可以擔負較大責任的公司,并希望能提供升遷機會。

  19)I am working in a small company where further promotion is impossible. I am capable of more responsibilies,so I decided to change my job. I'd like to find a job which is more challenging.

  我在一家小公司工作,所以晉級不大可能。我完全能夠承擔更多的責任,所以我決定換工作。我希望做一個更有挑戰性的工作。

  20)I would like to have a job that is more lively than my present one. Besides,I would like to practise my English in my work. As my present employer deals with China trade only, there isn't much chance to speak English.

  因為我希望找到一份較有活力的工作。此外,我想在工作上多用英語。但我現時的雇主主要發展中國市場,所以很少會使用英語。

  21)Because I am looking for a company that I really want to work for so that I could settle down and make a long-term contribution.

  因為我想找到一家理想的公司,使我能安定下來,并做出長遠的貢獻。

  22)I'm leaving the present situation just because of expiry of my employment contract.

  我離開現職是因為工作合同期滿。

  23)The work is not bad.Yet the salary is too small.

  那份工作倒是不錯,不過薪水太少了。

  24)To speak frankly,I did not enjoy the work very much because these was not much for me to do at my post.

  坦率地說,我不是很喜歡那份工作,因為我在這個職位上沒有多少事可干。

【英語面試中如何回答“離職原因”】相關文章:

離職原因的最佳回答06-16

已婚未孕面試如何回答06-25

如何回答行為面試問題06-20

如何應對面試中的問題02-12

銀行面試回答技巧07-28

英語面試問題回答:你有什么優點07-03

如何在面試中詢問你的薪水02-15

較為常見的面試問題及回答09-11

面試官常問的問題及回答03-25

離職率如何算,離職率的算法01-06