- 相關推薦
外貿中如何用英語表達業務范圍
在進行外貿活動時,我們怎么介紹自己的業務范文呢?一起來學一下吧。
(1) We wish to introduce ourselves to you as a sate-owned corporation dealing exclusively in light industrial goods. 我們是一家國營公司,專營輕工產品。
(2) We are introducing ourselves as one of the lading exporters of the same line of business.我們是同一業務范圍內的主要出口商之一
(3) We have the pleasure of introducing ourselves to you as a state corporation specializing in the export of canned goods. 我們很榮幸地向你們自我介紹,我們專營出口罐頭食品的一家國營公司
(4) We introduce ourselves as dealers in bicycles and spare parts. We have been in this line for over two decades. 我們是自行車和零部件的經銷商,我們在這一行業已經做了20 多年了。
(5) Our corporation is specialized in handling the export business of textiles 我們公司專營紡織品出口業務
(6) The main products our corporation deals in are electrical appliances. 我們公司經營的主要產品是電器
(7) Our company is mainly engaged in agricultural products. 我公司主要經營農產品
(8) We specialize in the export of table-cloths. 我們專營餐布的出口業務
(9) Our company mainly deals with the export business of silk goods. 我公司主要經營絲織品的出口業務
(10) Our specialization is the exportation of Chinese silk garments 我們專門經營中國絲綢服裝的出口業務
(11) We are engaged in the import and export of machinery. 我們經營機械進出口業務
(12) We are now doing a large import business in fruits from Southeast Asia. 我們的業務是大批量進口東南亞的果品
(13) We specialize in handling clocks and watches of all sorts. 我們專門經營各種類型的鐘表
(14) We also take on a variety of silk piece goods 我們也經營各種綢緞的生意
(15) Our activities cover a wide range of commodities, such as ties, belts and shirts. 我們經營的商品范圍多樣,有領帶、皮帶、襯衫等。
(16) We are in a very good position to supply most grades of canned fish at competitive prices and for good delivery 我們完全有能力以最具有競爭性的價格提供各種魚類罐頭
(17) We are in a position to accept orders against customers samples specifying design, specifications and packaging requirements. 我們可以按照客戶所提供的樣品并根據其所要求的式樣、規格、包裝要求等接受訂單
(18) We are not exporting straw and willow products, embroideries, porcelain wares, jade carvings, antiques, Chinese paintings, silk flowers and various kinds of toys and gifts. 我們做草柳制品,刺繡制品,陶瓷,玉雕,古玩,國畫,絹花和各種各樣的玩具和禮物的出口業務
(19) Our corporation is a major producer of technically advanced machinery and chemicals for industry and agriculture. 我們公司主要生產用于工業和農業的具有先進技術的機械和化工產品
(20) Electronic products fall within the scope of our business activities 電子產品屬于我們的業務經營范圍
(21) We also do export business of hand made woven articles. 我們也做手工編制物品的出口業務
(22) We have been engaged in the glass business with many Asian countries for many years
多年來我們一直在和許多亞洲國家做玻璃的業務
(23) Our company is mainly in the line of exporting Chinese art objects to European markets. 我們公司專做向歐洲市場出口中國工藝品的生意
(24) We also do import and export business in chemicals and agricultural products 我公司還經營化學產品和家產品進出口的業務
(25) Our corporation is a group enterprise integrating scientific research, business, production and service. 我們的公司是一家企業集團,集科研、業務、生產和售后服務為一體
(26) As a joint venture, our corporation has won a prominent position in the fields of home electronics, computers and telecommunications in China 作為一家合資企業,在中國境內,我們公司在家用電器、計算器、電訊等領域處領先地位
(27) We are prepared to accept orders for goods with customers’ own trade marks or brand names 我們可以按照客戶所指定的商品的商標和牌號接受訂單
(28) We have been handling leather shoes and gloves for more than 20 years 我們經營皮鞋和手套已經有20多年了。
(29) We have been engaged for two decades in the manufacture of such equipment. 我們從事這類設備的制造已20年了。
【外貿中如何用英語表達業務范圍】相關文章:
如何用英語向客戶介紹自己10-11
如何用英語說明你的應聘職位?07-15
看電視時如何用英語交流?06-24
外貿英語詞08-18
小學生如何用英語自我介紹10-30
外貿英語郵件模板09-13
外貿常用英語口語09-18
外貿英語訂貨對話05-08
外貿展臺搭建英語對話05-21
外貿常用的英語口語09-18