Helen:We want to use the right marketing mix to reach our target market.
海倫:我們想要使用正確的行銷媒體來達到市場目標。
Leonard:Certainly. We've done some tactical planning already. We think we've come up with a good plan.
李奧納德:當然。我們已經完成一些戰略計劃。我們認為我們已經提出一項不錯的計劃。
Helen:What media do you plan to use
海倫:你們準備使用何種媒體?
Leonard:Well, taking into account the image you want to project, we've asked our copywriters to prepare copy for computer magazines and the Internet first.
李奧納德:考慮到你們想要表現的形象,我們已要求撰寫文案的同事準備好計算機雜志稿及網際網絡用稿。
Helen:So that way, our advertising dollars would be focused on people we know are computer users.
海倫:這樣一來,我們的廣告花費就會針對在,如我們所知,計算機使用者身上。
Leonard:Yes. We'll also run billboard and newspaper ads to help create broad brand recognition.
李奧納德:是的。我們還同時刊登廣告看板及報紙廣告來幫助創立明顯的品牌識別。
Helen:Will there be any direct mail
海倫:會有任何廣告郵件嗎?
Leonard:No. That would not be correct for a manufacturer like you. Leave that to the retailers.
李奧納德:沒有。對像你們這樣的制造商來說,那并不是正確的作法。把這種方式留給零售商吧。
Helen:Good point. Please prepare a more detailed proposal, and then I'll pitch it to the higher-ups.
海倫:說得沒錯。請準備一份更詳細的提案,然后我會把它推銷給高階主管。
Leonard:Great. We'll get started right away.
李奧納德:太好了。我們馬上準備。
[商務英語的口語]