- 相關推薦
酒店英語口語學習手冊之日鐵餐廳日常用語[2]
] Seating the guest
Dialogue:
W: Good evening , sir.
G: My name is Smith. I’ve booked a table for 2 for 8:00.
我是史密斯,我訂了八點的桌子,
酒店英語口語學習手冊之日鐵餐廳日常用語[2]
。W: That’s right ,Mr. Smith, a table for 2.Would you come this way ,please? Be careful of the steps. would you like to sit here? /How about this table?
是的,史密斯先生,一張2人桌。這邊請,小心臺階。座這里怎么樣?
G: It’s fine, thank you.
好的,謝謝。
W: You’re welcome. Please take a seat. Here is the menu, sir.
不客氣。請坐。這是菜單,先生。
W: Good evening, madam, welcome to our restaurant.
G: Good evening. Table for four, please...
晚上好,一張四人桌。
W: Do you have a reservation, madam?
請問有預訂嗎?
G: No, we just have arrived.
沒有,我們才來。
W: This way, please. How about this table?
這邊請。這張桌子怎樣?
G: Could we have a table over there by the window?
我們能坐窗戶旁邊嗎?
W: I’m sorry, It’s already reserved. Would you like this one?
抱歉,那張桌子被預訂了。這張桌子怎樣?
G: Ok, we will take this one.
好吧,就這張。
備注:客人光臨時首先要問是否有預訂,如有將其領至預定位子,注意提醒客人小心地滑、有階梯等
如果餐廳滿了可說 Sorry, the restaurant is full now, could you wait for a moment? 對不起,現在餐廳客滿了,請稍等。或We can seat you in 10 minutes.我們會10分鐘內安排您入坐。
Taking Order
Dialogue:
W: Excuse me, sir, are you ready to order?
打擾了先生,現在能為您點餐了嗎?
G: May I have a look at the menu first?
我想先看看菜單
W: Sure, please take your time. I’ll be back to take your order.
好,請慢慢看。我回頭為您點餐
G: Waiter, I’d like The Mixed Fried Rice
服務員,來一份鐵板燒炒飯,
資料共享平臺
《酒店英語口語學習手冊之日鐵餐廳日常用語[2]》(http://salifelink.com)。W: Ok, would you like anything else?
好的,請問還要點別的嗎?
G: And Sweet a seasonal salad
一份四季沙拉。
W:Which dressing would you like to go with your salad? We have Italian dressing, Orange dressing and 1000 Island dressing.
請問您要什么沙拉醬呢?我們有意大利汁、柳橙汁和千島汁。
W: Would you like some soup?
要來點什么湯嗎?
G: Yes, and what kind of soup do you serve?
好的,你們有什么湯?
W: We have oxtail soup, onion soup, corn soup, and seafood soup.
我們有牛尾湯,洋蔥湯,玉米湯和海鮮湯。
G: Oxtail Soup sounds good, get me one please.
牛尾湯聽起來不錯,來一份。
W: Thank you. So you have ordered…. Would you like some drink ?
謝謝。您點了…要不要來點飲料呢?
G: No, thanks.(That’s all, thank you.)
W: Thank you very much, your meal will be sent to you in 15 minutes.
非常感謝,您點的菜15分鐘內做好。
G: Thank you.
黃金句型:
1 Are you ready to order?/ May I take your order?
可以為您點餐了嗎?
2 All right, and you…? (當分開點餐,一人點完,詢問另外一人時)
好的,您要點什么呢?
3.Would you like some dessert?
請問要不要來點甜點呢?
4.What would you like to drink?
請問要什么飲料呢?
5 .So, you have order …, Is that right?(confirm)
您點了…… 對嗎?
6.I’m afraid it will take some time for this dish, about 25 minutes. Do you mind waiting a little bit longer?
恐怕這道菜要等25分鐘,您介意嗎?
7. Your meal will be sent to you in 30 minutes.
您的點菜30分鐘后上來。
8. Would you like separate bills?
請問要分單嗎?
9. Please enjoy your meal.
請慢用。
【酒店英語口語學習手冊之日鐵餐廳日常用語[2]】相關文章:
酒店英語口語學習手冊之預定部日常用語10-23
酒店英語口語學習手冊之中餐英語培訓教材08-06