寒暄常用英文表達
廣交會的秋交會就要來臨,想必又有不少學子應聘去做了會展翻譯,
寒暄常用英文表達
。現提供一些廣交會常用英文表達,給各位兼職學子助一臂之力。Let me introduce you to Mr. Li, general manager of our company.
讓我介紹你認識,這是我們的總經理,李先生。
It's an honor to meet you.
很榮幸認識你。
Nice to meet you. I've heard a lot about you.
很高興認識你,久仰大名。
How do I pronounce your name?
你的名字怎么讀?
How do I address you?
如何稱呼您?
It's going to be the pride of our company.
這將是本公司的.榮幸,
資料共享平臺
《寒暄常用英文表達》(http://salifelink.com)。What line of business are you in?
你做那一行?
Keep in touch.
保持聯系。
Thank you for coming.
謝謝你的光臨。
Don't mention it.
別客氣。
Excuse me for interrupting.
請原諒我打擾你。
I'm sorry to disturb you.
對不起打擾你一下。
Excuse me a moment.
對不起,失陪一下。
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
對不起,我馬上回來
【寒暄常用英文表達】相關文章:
7.英語面試寒暄語句
8.寒暄與問候的禮儀