信用證英語寶典
we insist on a letter of credit.
我們堅持用信用證方式付款,
信用證英語寶典
。as i've said, we require payment by l/c.
我已經說過了,我們要求以信用證付款。
we still intend to use letter of credit as the term of payment.
我們仍然想用信用證付款方式。
we always require l/c for our exports.
我們出口一向要求以信用證付款。
l/c at sight is normal for our exports to france.
我們向法國出口一般使用即期信用證付款。
we pay by l/c for our imports.
進口我們也采用信用證匯款。
our terms of payment is confirmed and irrevocable letter of credit.
我們的付款條件是保兌的不可撤消的信用證。
you must be aware that an irrevocable l/c gives the exporter the additional protection of banker's guarantee.
你必須意識到不可撤消信用證為出口商提供了銀行擔保,
資料共享平臺
《信用證英語寶典》(http://salifelink.com)。is the wording of "confirmed" necessary for the letter of credit?
信用證上還用寫明“保兌”字樣嗎?
for payment we require 100% value, irrevocable l/c in our favour with partial shipment allowed clause available by draft at sight.
我們要求用不可撤消的.、允許分批裝運、金額為全部貨款、并以我方為抬頭人的信用證,憑即期匯票支付。
what do you say to 50% by l/c and the balance by d/p?
百分之五十用信用證,其余的用付款交單,您看怎么樣?
please notify us of l/c number by telex immediately.
請立即電傳通知我方信用證號碼。
the beneficiary of the l/c is to be china national corporation, beijing.
【信用證英語寶典】相關文章:
1.外企面試英語寶典