- 相關推薦
房地產 代理租房 Real Estate
羅伯茨先生現在租的房子快到期了,房東想把房子賣掉,
房地產 代理租房 Real Estate
。于是羅伯茨先生打算另租房子。今天,他來到代理公司,和代理談了租房的意思。下面是他們之間的對話。A--Agent Lu Chen 物業代理陳路
C--Client Mr. Roberts 客戶羅伯茨先生
A: Hi, sir. May I help you?
先生,你好,我可以幫你嗎?
C: Yes, please. I am looking to lease an apartment.
好的,麻煩你。我正想租套房子。
A: This is my business card. I am Lu Chen. Nice to meet you.
這是我的名片,我叫陳路。很高興認識你。
C: Thank you. I am Sam Roberts. I am looking for an apartment of around one thousand square feet for my family.
謝謝。我叫山姆·羅伯茨。我想找一個約一千平方英尺的住宅公寓給我的家人住。
A: Mr. Roberts, are you familiar with this area?
羅伯茨先生,你對這一帶熟悉嗎?
C: Yes, I am living in Rose Garden now, but the lease will expire in two months. The landlord is going to sell his apartment.
是的,我現在住在玫瑰花園,不過租約將在兩個月后到期。業主已決定出售那套住宅公寓。
A: I see. I guess you prefer remaining in the same neighborhood. Let me check the computer's property data for you first. (After a few minutes.) Sir, do you know Robinson Garden?
我明白,羅伯茨先生,我估計你希望住在原來的小區附近。讓我先查查電腦物業資料。(約數分鐘后。)
C: No. I'm sorry to say so.
對不起,我不知道。
(Lu Chen points out the location of Robinson Garden from the map.)
(陳路將該區地圖給羅伯茨先生看,并指示該大廈位置)
A: Robinson Garden is only two years old. The first floor has a prestigious lobby and a car park entrance. The second and third floors are for car parking only. The fourth floor is the clubhouse, which includes a fitness center and one swimming pool. Over the platform are two of thirty level residential buildings. There are four units on each floor. The unit areas are between eight hundred square feet and one thousand three hundred square feet. The mid-level has one vacant unit for lease. The gross area is one thousand three hundred square feet and the net area is almost one thousand square feet. The layout of the unit includes one huge living room, one dining room and three bedrooms. The maid's room is attached to the kitchen.
魯賓遜花園樓齡只有兩年,
資料共享平臺
《房地產 代理租房 Real Estate》(http://salifelink.com)。這大廈設計是地面首層為大堂及停車場入口。第二和第三層為停車場。第四層是會所,包括健身房及游泳池。平臺上為兩幢三十層的住宅。每層有四個單元。 單位面積從八百平方英尺到一千三百平方英尺不等。現在中層有一個出租房子的。建筑面積約一千三百英尺,使用面積接近一千平方英尺。房屋布局有一個大客廳,一個飯廳,還有三個臥室。傭人的房間挨著廚房。C: Is it furnished or non-furnished?
房子里家具齊全嗎?
A: It is a furnished apartment with necessary home appliances.
有家具和必備的家用電器。
C: How much is the rent?
租金多少?
A: The asking rent is forty-five thousand Hong Kong dollars per month.
租金是每月港幣四萬五千元。
C: Okay. I would like to check the house with my wife tomorrow right after seven. Also, can you show me two more apartments for comparison at the same time?
可以。我想和太太明晚七點后去看看那套房子。還有,你能不能給我多安排兩套房子,我可以比較一下?
A: Sure, Mr. Roberts. I'll arrange things for you tomorrow night. May I have your telephone number in order to confirm the appointment?
當然可以,羅伯茨先生。明晚我會為您安排看房。可否把你的電話號碼給我,以便聯系你確定時間?
C: Yes, my office number is25242524. In case I am not in my office, you can also contact my mobile phone. The number is 90887766.
好的,我公司的電話號碼是25242524。如果我不在公司,你可以打我的手機。手機號是90887766。
A: Thank you. Mr. Roberts. I'll have all the information and get back to you se soon as possible.
謝謝你,羅伯茨先生。我搜集所有資料后,會盡快回復你。
【房地產 代理租房 Real Estate】相關文章:
What Is Real Beauty?08-09
房地產銷售代理人員面試題09-27
出租房屋代理合同范本07-05
出租房屋代理合同范本常用版09-13
房地產代理公司總經理助理年終工作總結06-20
大學生英文演講稿:What Is Real Beauty10-21
簡單租房合同范本偏向租房者09-07
廉租房租房協議書格式08-03
代理的早安心語09-10
租房協議09-16