- 相關推薦
商務口語之紀念品銷售
1.慣用口語句子:
How about some Chinese sandalwood fans?
買些中國的檀香扇怎么樣?
sandalwood n. 檀香
It is a lacquer screen with Chinese traditional painting.
這是座有中國傳統畫的漆器屏風,
商務口語之紀念品銷售
。lacquer n. 漆器
You look graceful with this peart necklace.
您帶這串珍珠項鏈看起來很高雅。
graceful a. 高雅的 necklace a. 項鏈
We have a lot of jade articles here.
這兒有很多玉器。
jade a. 玉制的 n. 玉
Do you like this jade bracelet?
您喜歡這個玉鐲嗎?
bracelet n. 手鐲
Let me help you try it on.
讓我幫您戴上試試吧。
Would you like to try it on?
您想試試嗎?
Don't you want to look at some earrings and rings?
您不想看看耳環和戒指嗎?
earring n. 耳環 ring n. 戒指
This tea set was made in Jingdezhen, the famous "capital of porcelain".
這套茶具產于瓷都景德鎮。
porcelain n. 瓷器
They are typical of Chinese art.
它們是典型的中國藝術品。
typical a. 典型的
They are not only quite ornamental but also quite useful.
他們不但很具有裝飾性,而且也很實用。
ornamental a. 裝飾性的
This article looks most Chinese.
這個物件看上去很有中國味。
It was made in the Qing Dynasty?
這是清朝時制造的?
dynasty n. 王朝,朝代
It would be a good choice as a souvenir.
作為紀念品,這將是個不錯的選擇。
It would be a good present.
這將是個不錯的禮品。
choice n. 選擇(其動詞形式為choose)
souvenir n. 紀念品
Buy some for your family and friends.
給您的家人和朋友買一些吧。
I'm sure they'll like it.
我確信他們會喜歡的。
We have many different kinds of traditional Chinese paintings.
我們有許多不同種類的傳統中國畫。
painting n. 繪畫,畫
How do you like this reproduction?
您喜歡這幅畫的復制品嗎?
reproduction n. 復制品
Chinese painting is closely related to the art of calligraphy.
中國繪畫與書法藝術密切相關。
calligraphy n. 書法
be related to“與…相關,與…有關系”
Do you want to have it gift-wrapped?
要包裝成禮品嗎?
gift-wrap n. 禮品包裝(用吸引人或花哨的材料包裝,以當作禮品)
2.實用對話
Selling Souvenirs銷售紀念品
Assistant: Can I help you?
店員:我能為您效勞嗎?
Customer: I'd like to buy a souvenir of my China tour. What would you recommend?
顧客:我想為我的中國之行買個紀念品,
資料共享平臺
《商務口語之紀念品銷售》(http://salifelink.com)。你推薦我買什么?Assistant: We have many different kinds of traditional Chinese paintings. These are typical of Chinese art. Have a look at this reproduction of Xu Beihong's
painting. He's famous for his horse drawings. The original work is worth over a million yuan.
店員:我們有許多不同種類的傳統中國畫。它們都是典型的中國藝術品。您看看這幅徐悲鴻繪畫作品的復制品。徐悲鴻以畫馬而聞名。這幅畫的原作值一百多萬呢。
Customer: Then who wrote those Chinese characters on it?
顧客:那么,那些漢字是誰寫上去的?
Assistant: Since painting is closely related to calligraphy in China, most Chinese painters are excellent calligraphers as well. This painting would be a good choice as a souvenir. You could decorate your living room or study with it.
You can also roll it up in a scroll that is easy to carry around.
店員:因為在中國繪畫與書法密切相關,所以大多數的中國畫家也都是書法家。作為紀念品,這幅畫將是個不錯的選擇。您可以用它來裝飾您的客廳或者書房。您也可以用卷軸把它卷起來,方便攜帶。
Customer: I'll take it if you can give me a 10% discount.
顧客:要是你能給我打九折的話,我就買下這幅畫。
Assistant: We can negotiate the price later. Now I'd like to show you some of our smaller souvenirs. Take a look at these sandalwood fans, jade trinkets and other handicrafts...Buy some for your family and friends.
店員:價格的問題,我們稍后再商量。現在,我想給您看些稍小一點的紀念品。您看看這些檀香扇、玉石飾品,還有其他一些手工藝品…給您的家人和朋友買一些吧。
Customer: Could you show me some?
顧客:能拿一些給我看看嗎?
Assistant: Certainly.
店員:當然可以了。
3.詳細解說
(1).“painting”指用顏料畫的畫,一般用來欣賞,如:an oil painting(油畫),a wall painting(壁畫)等,“drawing”指用鉛筆或鋼筆等畫的線條類的圖畫或繪圖,如:a pencil drawing(鉛筆畫),an architectual drawing(建筑圖),a collection of Italian drawings(意大利素描集)。
【商務口語之紀念品銷售】相關文章:
商務口語提高10點秘籍10-17
雅思口語考試心得之如何與考官交流10-01
商務禮儀之接待禮儀08-07
商務禮儀之會議禮儀10-29
商務禮儀之介紹禮儀07-24
商務禮儀之會客禮儀06-09
商務禮儀之打電話禮儀07-18
商務接待禮儀之迎接客人10-06
學好商務英語口語的五大秘訣10-05