- 相關推薦
Where did you live before you came to Beijing?你來北京前住哪里
Where did you live before you came to Beijing?
你在來北京之前住在哪里?
A: Where did you live before you came to Beijing?
A: 你在來北京之前住在哪里?
B: In Harbin. I was born and grew up in Harbin.
B: 住在哈爾濱。我在哈爾濱出生、長大。
A: Ah, I know Harbin. It’s cold there!
A: 啊,我知道哈爾濱。那里很冷!
B: Yes, it can be very cold, especially in winter. Anyway, then I left Harbin and moved to Beijing.
B: 是的,那里很冷,尤其是在冬天。無論如何,后來我離開了哈爾濱,搬到了北京。
A: Was it a big change for you when you came to Beijing?
A: 來到北京對你是個大變化嗎?
B: Yes – apart from the weather, Harbin was a smaller city. I still miss Harbin, but Beijing is more exciting.
B: 是的——除了天氣以外,哈爾濱比北京小。我仍然想念哈爾濱,但是北京更讓人激動。
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Notes:
1. When you talk about where you were born, and where you spent your childhood, you can say I was born and grew up in . . . / I was born and grew up in . . .
當你談論你在哪里出生和在哪里度過童年時,你可以說I was born and grew up in . . . /我在. . .出生、長大。
2. Again, remember to use the past forms of verbs when you talk about the past, e.g. I left Harbin and moved to Beijing / I left Harbin and moved to Beijing.
再次提醒你,在談論過去的事情時記得使用動詞的過去式。例如I left Harbin and moved to Beijing / 我離開了哈爾濱,搬到了北京。
3. Remember still / still when you talk about something that is continuing, e.g. I live in Beijing now but I still miss Harbin / I live in Beijing now but I still miss Harbin.
記住當你談論某件持續發生的事情時用still /仍然。例如I live in Beijing now but I still miss Harbin /我現在住在北京,但是我仍然想念哈爾濱。
信息來源:北京市民講外語活動組委會
【Where did you live before you came t】相關文章:
How did you spend your weekend作文300字(通用16篇)12-12
I LOVE YOU祖國作文09-10
How old are you教學反思04-09
己所不欲 勿施于人Do as You Would Like to Have Done to You - 大學英語作文03-03
小班英語教案:How Are You?09-29
work while you work中考英語作文01-17