- 相關推薦
職場快餐店英語對話
快餐已經是職場人士的日常飲食,在快餐店遇到同事會說什么呢?一起來看看小編分享的職場快餐店英語對話吧。
Conversation 1
對話一
Janice: Assistant, could you clean this table for us? Thank you!
賈尼斯:店員,你能清理一下這張桌子嗎?謝謝!
Assistant: Wait for a while, Miss! May I take your order?
店員:請稍等,女士!您可以點菜了嗎?
Janice: Yes! I want to have a valentine set.
賈尼斯:可以!我想要一個情侶套餐。
Assistant: Now we still have the supervalue hamburger. Do you want to taste it?
店員:現在店里依然提供超值漢堡。您需要點嗎?
Fred: No thanks. I think that set will be enough.
佛瑞德:不用了,謝謝。我想一份套餐就足夠了。
Janice: I still want an ice-cream.
賈尼斯:我還想要一份冰激凌。
Assistant: Can I get you anything else?
店員:您還有什么別的耑要的嗎?
Fred: No, that's it.
佛瑞德:不用了,就這些。
Assistant: Sure. You had a valentine set and an ice-cream. That comes to 60 yuan.
店員:好的。您點了一份情侶套餐還有—份冰激凌,總共消費60元。
Conversation 2
對話二
Fred: May I have a hamburger, a bottle of milk and a bowl of soup?
佛瑞德:麻煩你給我拿一個漢堡、一杯牛奶還有一碗粥。
Assistant: OK! Is that for here or to go?
店員:好的!是在店里用還是帶走呢?
Fred: For here. What about you, David?
佛瑞德:在店里。你呢,大衛?
David: Give me a chicken sandwich and a shake.
大衛:給我一個雞肉三明治還有奶昔。
Assistant: Anything to drink, sir?
店員:先生,你還要點飲料嗎?
David: A bottle of coffee.
大衛:一杯咖啡。
David: Fast food confuses me all the time.
大衛:快餐總是讓我感到閑惑。
Fred: But it is convenient for us. We rarely have time to cook in the morning.
佛瑞德:但是對于我們來說很方便的。我們可是很少早上做早飯的。
David: It is not healthy to have these every morning.
大衛:每天早上吃這些是不健康的啊。
Fred: Well, you can cook for us tomorrow morning.
佛瑞德:好,明天早上你做早飯。
【職場快餐店英語對話】相關文章:
職場面試愛好英語對話08-01
職場時間管理英語對話12-26
職場面試英語簡單對話09-01
職場面試英語對話場景07-28
職場面試會計師英語對話10-18
英語面試對話口語10-01
英語面試對話場景08-31
面試的英語口語對話09-08
面試英語口語對話05-25
英語面試口語對話大全08-09